Monday, February 21, 2011

Aughra progress

Dark Crystal Aughra is coming along slowly but surely. Haven't had all the time in the world, but I'm a DC (Dark Crystal) fan, so at least I'm into this sculpt. The base mesh was made in Maya with painfully simple indications of eye and mouth holes. The sculpt, at Level 1, is on the left, it's relatively close to the reference, and it's not clocking in at a high amount of faces- at that, so the detailing will definitely be afforded enough overhead, resources wise. I'll do what I can for the hair although I'm thinking this is a candidate for hair application in ReLight (!) what with hair being easier to apply in there as opposed to Maya. Will continue. "What is the Great Conjunction?!"

1 comment:

  1. ...the end of the world! or the beginning. hmmmph! Is lookin good mang.

    ReplyDelete