Friday, February 4, 2011

Depraved sculpt 004 WIP


I wanted to get away from just a bust so worked on this guy for about an hour and a half last night. I didnt get as far along as I liked but do like the direction its going.
I will most likely work on him some more over the weekend. I need to figure out what i want to do with the feet and I really need to get into the hips and legs and figure out the forms a little better. The fingers need major TLC after trying to elongate them.
I really need to figure out what the best way is to distort the proportions in mudbox. Probably the joint tools, but they were giving me hell last night.
Well this is what depraved creature that popped up in the festering lump of rot that is my brain. Man I need to sculpt a happy unicorn with some rainbows or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment