Saturday, February 19, 2011

Chamberlain WIP update

Alright boyos, here is the latest progress on the Chamberlain. Got some details going on in the face, got a throat pouch, more refined neck and torso, elongated the upper arms and "seperated" the little back arms so they aren't a stuck together mass. Next I'm gonna do refining and put on some skin texture and export out a displacement map (if I can ever figure out how to get mental ray to render it proper). Then I build some spikes for his back to be detailed in Muddy. Then I will pose him in Maya and build the torn cloak to fit the pose, probably all in Maya on the cloak, wrinkles aren't very hard to straight model. Only thing is, I wanna go up to level 6 for detailing, but my computer don't handle it so well, might have to add geo to the base mesh or something. All in all, this sculpt is goin pretty damn well, haven't had many problems that I couldn't fix and I'm very satisfied with the sculpt so far. This is definitely one that I am going to take to completion; shade, light and render.

No comments:

Post a Comment