Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Looks like we will have two prophetesses...

Well, this character ties into a personal project of mine, where I am creating several variations of female characters each with a totemic / idol theme surrounding her.  Regardless, I need a good base mesh to start with so I decided to remesh the female character that I am currently working on (the current one isn't that bad in topology, but I wanted some practice with normalizing the mesh to get good squares for sculpting).  I also have some concept sketches done but I want to work them out a bit more.  Note: head is going to be sealed off in the new base mesh, hair covers that area on the older model so I deleted them.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some good flow going on to me Richard. I'm looking forward to how you style this character up. It doesn't look in the direction of realism but stylized, which would be neat to see from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting to see more man! The topology is looking pretty even so far. I gotta learn that Topogun program so I can fix old meshes or even bad ones. LOL. K, now lets see some concept work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. base mesh looking good, and she got a killer body!

    ReplyDelete